View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 02:49 AM   #185 (permalink)
orguss1

Well I have a quick question. I in no way can do cases but the 30% cash back sounds great and in the long run cost less per box. so i read this in the terms and conditions:

Cashback Rewards will apply only to the first eligible item you commit to buy on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices during an Online Session. Cashback Rewards will not be applied to any additional items or purchases. A single listing with multiple items will be considered one item for the purposes of these terms and conditions. The following purchases on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices are not eligible for Cashback Rewards ("Excluded eBay Purchases"):

So I understand i can't buy different types of boxes but of i am reading right if the BIN item has 10 quantity available I can checkout with 6 and i would get the cash back on all 6.

Please let me know if i am wrong because if I order from BO this way it will save me more than their weekend specials when all is said and done and if it doesn't work that way I will stick to my BO orders the normal way.
orguss1 is offline   Reply With Quote