View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #1049 (permalink)
papercards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Hi everyone. My name is Jeremy, and I work for Check Out My Cards. I'll be visiting these forums regularly, and if you have any questions for the crew at COMC I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks so much for supporting us; we're doing better than ever, and we definitely want to keep improving our site and our service.
Happy selling,

-J
Hi Jeremy,

I just had some items posted to my account a few minutes ago. As I was refreshing the page, I noticed my dollar amount went down. It looks like it was in the amount of $1.75, so I was wondering if I had any condition notes, etc...but that wasn't the case. No cards were sent in top-loads with this batch either, so I am curious as to why the account went down with no explanation. Actually this happened last weekend too, and it was for about $5 or so, but there wasn't any indication as to why. I had new items hit this week, but if I needed condition notes on some items, it certainly wasnt for that amont.

The fees were taken out the day you received the cards, so I am a bit confused as to why this is happening. The only thing I can think of is that the other batch of cards to hit at the end of the month, had some condition notes with them? Thanks.
papercards is offline   Reply With Quote