View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:12 AM   #1053 (permalink)
ohiomike

If its happening on days you have pending batches completed then its probably the discrepancy between the amount originally placed on hold and the amount actually charged to you once the holds are released. There isn't a transaction in the amount of the difference, but rather the holds are simultaneously wiped out when the actual processing fees hit. So your balance could change and the difference is basically reflected within the finalized fee amount. It could be different in you favor if a number of cards get rejected or you over counted, or it could be different with a negative impact on your balance if you under counter, condition notes were added, some cards were deemed oversize (like booklet cards or extremely thick cards, and in which case an oversize batch fee could possibly be added too even if its only 1 or a few cards).

Or perhaps something different will explain your specific case. But what I've described above has the potential to change your balance on days batches are finished, but the exact credit change won't show up as a transaction.

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote