View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
37Jetson

As Suzy Orman would say based on your credit profile, You are approved. C'Mon spend a lot of money and help the economy.

I personally think high grade vintage (Professionally Graded or not) will be the way to go if those prices soften like everything else.

As far as new stuff goes my suggestion would be on card HOF Autographs (1997 Upper Deck Legends, Topps Archves, etc.) since the sticker has made these dinosaurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
Easily, I sold over 100K on Ebay last year. I have no debts and suddenly a whole lot of money to burn since I have not bought anything really for a long time and I have gotten rid of almost all of my inventory.

As well saving money now is a bad ideal since the saving rate is bad and the stock market well like everybody else ive lost 40% of my money there.

When everybody is selling and nobody is buying is the time to buy.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote