View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
packers04

Default My Top 8 Most Favorite Cards In My Collection

I always wanted to do this, but never really had the time or the patience to do so. I was going to make it My top 10, But decided to make it top 8. Im tired of scaning, lol. I hope you enjoy . Thanks

8.) Dick Vitale Donruss Sports legends Certified Cuts #d 6/10

This came from my first ever order from Blowout. I think its a great card and He is one of the best Announcers of All-Time.

7.) Reggie Jackson 1969 Topps rookie card

I had saw it on ebay and fell in love with it. I ended up paying $46 for it and I will never regret getting it

6.) Deion Sanders Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity auto #'d 1/10

This card came from the 1st ever Hobby box I opened and this card was what really got me into collecting. When I first pulled it, I was astonished and I just sat there looking at it for like 20 min. straight. It will always be a card that will be close to my heart.

5.) Derek Jeter 2003 fleer auto

I got this as a gift and was pretty pumped when I got it. He is my favorite baseball player of all-time. As a matter of fact Im wearing my Jeter Jersey right now, lol.

4.) Pete Rose/ Joe Jackson dual Jersey/ Bat 2008 donruss sports legends #d 74/100

I had gone on a trip to Seattle and Stop by a Card shop on my way back. I was lucky enough to pull this. I think this card has a lot of great baseball history to go along with and is a nice looking card.

3.) Bill Russell 2007 Topps Elevation Auto #d 9/9

Great card and a ebay 1/1. Plus I think it was a case hit. Not bad for just one pack.

2.) Magic Johnson/ Isiah Thomas dual auto jersey #d 1/1

The day I got this I had been having a bad day. A family member surprised me and got me a pack of Bowman Sterling. I opened it and to my surprise I got one of my most favorite and best cards in my collection currently.

1.) Brett Favre Dual Jersey Auto Tribute #d to 20

When I pulled it, I was shaking. My Favorite player of all- time for any sport.
packers04 is offline   Reply With Quote