View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 03:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundley View Post
Confirming my two slots, but I'd like an extra two as well. Four total.

Also question: How are we going to be handling the Sterling Refractors? Do they go in the box lots, or are they treated as a hit? That's creating a little confusion in my draft list╣ thus far, since the refractors for that set are pretty solid and worth consideration.

╣Which are tough to put together btw. It's tough ranking these guys when you have these phantom guys with career 67.5 ERAs named SBORZ▓. Sborz can't possibly be a real name. Topps clearly invented this man to make sure we're paying attention. And I AM PAYING ATTENTION. How does Topps expect us to work with this. So unprofessional...

▓I know now that I've invoked the name SBORZ I'll not only end up with him in this break but Cesar Valdez as well. And we'll get a printing error and get a whole case of Cesar Valdez, so I'll have to spend an extra $15 to get them all shipped to me.
Very good questions, thank you.

For your list of BDPP, I would use the other 2 breaks... I am planning on providing the final draft list from the current 5 case break as a cheat sheet once they are done.

For the Sterling list, check out past case breaks to gauge the approximate value of each spot.

As for the refractors, I was planning to use the rare ones (/50, /25, /10) to deepen the hits list and then make lots out of the regular refractors... again, for the hits list. All extra spots would be randomed at the end.

Here is an example of a Sterling case break: 2010 Bowman Sterling Case..
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote