View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
I hear what you're saying, but with 20 people so far wanting to participate, it is impossible to distribute the unclaimed teams, so we have to distribute the hits/#'d cards/base. There is no guarantee that we will even get enough unclaimed team hits/base to get through a random of 20 people once. My guess is we will, but can't say for sure. The random prior to the break would be the chance, the cards would come out as they fall.

We could knock out the base and just random the hits/#'d cards, but again, maybe not everyone would get something. Then do the base separately.

Looking for other ideas as well, we have a couple weeks to hash this out, then we can use the same idea for the TTT break.
Ok, so my recommendation is to wait until after the break and then create 20 (or whatever # we end up with) lots that are as equal as possible. Some would clearly be better (autos and rare hits) whereas others would be base lots that are as nice as can be managed... you see what I mean?

In the event that we can create a lot that includes a hit/relic/rare card for everyone, that would be ideal.

Anyway, I think I understand now. Thanks!