View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #47 (permalink)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,345

I haven't paid yet as I was waiting to see where we landed on Marquee. I'm in favor of keeping it though.

For the future, I'd probably pick one other product because I'd have no confidence that Chrome and DPP will land in the currently planned months. So I'd assume Nov and Dec for them and we'll need to fill Sept or Oct (depending on if TTT gets delayed as well). My preference would be a non-2011 product so that we can plan for it and to give a little diversity.
Darryl PC:
Interesting Things for Trade:
Straw44 is offline   Reply With Quote