Originally Posted by lb_sa
If you want to do that that is fine with me. I don't see anything wrong with that. I think he will pay either way, he is a good dude. I would just go ahead and wait for his payment but I want to get all my money back so I can order another case tomorrow for the next break I'm doing.
Buuuttt... I'm not sure a mod will be able to get to the random tonight as late as it is.
well.we can always go to the good oh random.org?if we do that.I'll pay for his slot.if not, then i guess we'll wait til tomorrow and he can pay?