View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #176 (permalink)
grahamgdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyhli View Post
Hey guys.The case should be here today roughly between 11:30-2 pm today looking at previous times that they've shown up.I work at 4 pm today til 10 pm tonight.So I can either break it before work, like roughly around 3 pm?Or wait til I'm off of work roughly around 10pm?Let me know what works out best for your guys schedule.Just so I know when most people would be available to watch it if they wanted to.If I don't hear much back from anyone then I'll just stick to the original schedule at 10:15 pm roughly.Thanks guys!Hope it's a good one!
Probably won't be able to watch live either way, so my vote is either or....will you be putting up scans/recap?

Also--can we clarify the multiple team policy--is it randomed between the teams, or is the team that has the most players on the card automatically awarded the card?

For instance, there is a card out there, I think, that has two Dodgers and a Red on it. Does the Dodgers guy automatically get it, or does he get two chances in the random and the Reds guy gets one?
grahamgdogg is offline   Reply With Quote