View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #82 (permalink)
Cactuspies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
stupid question for all. seems that everytime I go and update my blocked list it only shows 7-10 names and keeps ignoring this list. but i add it and it saves but never shows up. I'm only bringing this up now as a bidder I blocked last week from backing out on a card won it on a relist. out of 5 auctions I'm waiting on 3 payments with one already in an auto non paying claim. I think now I might be finally done w/ecrapbay
Ebay is dumb, they want me to call them on why the blocked bidders list doesn't update like it should...but in any case add these 2 knuckleheads to the list

eric4067
My auto non paying thing will start today for him, I tried to send an invoice but he either doesn't have an email address with ebay or it is bad, so I had to send a message instead. He has bad feedback as a seller and I don't expect to get paid at all. I already left a "Negative" positive for him and I really don't care anymore and will refund his money if he does pay

butch1942009
Today is day 8, final day before he gets a strike, no payment, no communication or response to my message. History of slow payment. I also left a "Negative" positive as I won't be able to leave anything after the case closes, and will refund his money if he does pay at this point
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote