View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
ronlabo

Angry Big Problem With Board Memeber Lateralus Stay Clear Of This Guy

OK I'm really pissed looks like this kid is trying to beat me out of $75 already sent thru paypal and a Steve Slaton auto also mailed to him.

I know in the past another board member had a problem with this guy but against my better judgement i worked out a deal with him and looks like I'm gonna get burned.

Below is the email that i have sent to him, I have already placed a paypal dispute and I am definately contacting his job. I'm pretty sure that the USAF Academy does not want a thief working security for them.

I don't care how many positive itraders (9) he has it only takes one to go bad stay clear of this guy if even ever shows back-up on this forum. He hasn't signed on since 2/26/09. I have some choice word for this SC$MB#G but since I don't want to be suspended from the board I will keep them to myself. I am so "F"ing PISSED!!!

Hi Joe,

I am sending this email in regards to our recent transaction conducted on the Blowout Cards Forum. I have paid you for a 2008 Leaf Limited Matt Ryan autographed patch card and have still not received however you have my money and and my 2008 LCM Steve Slaton jersey/ball autograph card. I have attempted to contact you on several occassions but you have not replied back to me. I f i do not hear from you by tomorrow 3/3/09 I will be forced to file a paypal claim. I will also contact USAF Academy and speak with someone from the security department to get them involved with this matter. I have saved all private message correspondance we had concerning the transaction, I also have my paypal receipt and a copy of my delivery confirmation for the Steve Slaton. I am not happy at all with this transaction and require a response immediately.

Respectufully,

Ronald J Lubischer Jr

I work security on the United States Air Force Academy so my schedule can get kinda hectic with 12 and 14 hour shifts 5-7 days a week. All trades and sales go out as soon as possible. Thanks for the patience guys!

Copy of PM dated 2/23/09: Sorry bro, my internet comes and goes and my apartment. Only time I can really get on and reply to things is at work. Ryan is gonna be going out today (tomorrow at the very latest). Here ya go.

*EDITED*
CO

These are the cards in dispute what a D*uche!!!

Last edited by ronlabo; 03-13-2009 at 11:15 PM.