View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 01:13 AM   #457 (permalink)
frankferry
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frankferry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSLV9 View Post
I order occasionally from blowout cards, and participate in the promos without posting in the forums. I just got back into collecting and see this as a great way to kickstart my football collection (which currently consists of one "hit", a mike kafka auto.) I think putting a post limit on the promos would up the spam in the other forums as well as hurt new people like me.
I'm sure there are plenty of people like you but I also believe that there are many people making multiple accounts. I'm pretty sure blowout will figure it out if someone won it with a duplicate account. Its not that difficult even if they use multiple IP's / different computers. There are so many ways to trace it.
#1 footprint / cookies
#2 ip address
#3 mac address
#4 the "ONLY 1 ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD" is good as well

Regardless if people are making duplicate accounts are not, this is just a really tough contest and may go all the way to week 16 for someone to guess it. I mean its not too hard to pick 2 out of the 3 but to pick 3 out of the 3 makes it really difficult because there is always that "1" guy who comes outta nowhere or someone with a bad matchup that noone would expect to put up those kinda yards.

We should all just thank blowout for giving us opportunities like this!