View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #463 (permalink)
michaelspopejr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy View Post
I can't believe people are starting this sh!t again, this happened last year in this promo.

People are whiny babies because they might not win a FREE promotion to someone who only posts a few times. Get over yourself. The same thing went down last year as the prizes started to add up and then someone who hadn't posted 45 times a day won.

Blowout does this out of the kindness of their heart and should just be appreciated for their efforts and not have people tear down the other users.
I think their point is that if the person who wins, wins on a seperate account, i.e. posting more than one entry, that should disqualify them because it goes against the rules. The low post count is somewhat of a tip off but at the same time doesn't exclude anyone. If you had a seperate account, posted two entries, won on either, I'd be pissed. It is free and we are grateful, but if you're going to take advantage of the system then you should probably be shunned from the community, stripped of all your assessts, and kicked in the junk for all the world to see. (slight exageration but I think you know that and get the point.)

www.photobucket.com/bullcitysportscards