View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #114 (permalink)
pakman916

Everyone Please Read.

This is a Team Draft. Meaning we are drafting the teams based on the random draft order. This is not a Team Random where you are automatically assigned a team based on a random order.

Trading and Drafting can occur at ANY time. The official draft clock, where you are placed on a timer to make your pick, is between 8PM and 1AM Eastern. You have 30 minutes to make your pick, or you will be forced to take the next highest pick on MY default list. You may also provide your own default list via PM and I will pick the next highest pick based on your own list. We will draft until all teams are gone.

Once you've made your draft pick, YOU MUST PM the next draft pick. I will do my best to stay on top of the draft, but I can't make any promises.

Once drafting in completed, you can still trade. The break will take place tomorrow night at 9PM Eastern on UStream. The link will be provided in this thread.

All trades must be posted on this thread. You need to state the trade and all parties must confirm.

I hope this is clear. Sorry for any confusion. I've been in so many breaks, sometimes I forget to clarify all of the rules.
pakman916 is offline   Reply With Quote