View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #27 (permalink)
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Isn't the point to make him seem weak, to make the Rock seem stronger? Seems like beating both and losing on a cheap pin doesn't help DJ's cause

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, John Cena stood tall at the end of the Halloween episode of RAW after taking care of R-Truth and The Miz, because WWE didn't want him getting beat up three weeks in a row. Cena was laid out the week before, and the plan for the November 7th RAW was to see Cena get get beat by The Miz & R-Truth. But WWE felt that three weeks in a row of Cena being on the losing end would make him appear weaker as they try to build to Survivor Series.
Pointless. Absolutely pointless. The only reason right now to watch SS is the 5-on-5 and wwe championship match. I'll watch the rocks entrance then switch to football, then tune in at the end when either Cena turns heel or stares down the rock. We know Cena/rock are going to win. What's the point of watching?