View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
gotmonte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Agreed! I made an offer on a base Ackley from Tier One (a very fair one, that included the acronym PWE, and a clause I offered that said I wouldn't ask for a refund if the card got mangled by the USPS), he accepted, then progressed to ask me where I lived (fine, in most cases). I told him my ship-to would come up when I paid. That wasn't enough, apparently, he asked again. I told him to forget about it, cause he clearly couldn't see that my profile says "Central Valley, CA."

Moral of the story, put him on ignore and move on with your daily life.
I asked you WHERE YOU LIVE. You refused to tell me. Said it would come up when you pay. I did not NOT agree to that. I agreed to ship if I knew Where i was shipping to.

You acted like a complete jerk and was VERY suspect when you wouldnt tell me your address

LET ME ASK THE BOARD THIS QUESTION SINCE I SEEM TO BE IN THE LIMELIGHT UNJUSTLY:

IF YOU AGREED TO SELL A CARD TO SOMEONE THROUGH PM AND THEY WANTED THE PRICE TO INCLUDE SHIPPING AND YOU SAY OK DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE. THEY THEN SAY WHEN YOU GET MY PAYPAL YOU WILL SEE WHERE I LIVE. DOES THAT NOT SOUND VERY SHADY TO YOU? THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON THE ABOVE COMPLAINER. So was I supposedto just blanketly say NO PROBLEM, SEND ME YOUR MONEY and I may have to ship this card to china (meantime the price we agreed on was also included with shipping.. so the shipping information WAS VERY PERTINENT)

I think it is pretty shady when someone wont tell you where you have to ship something when I have to pay for the shipping. They want to get you locked into the deal with a payment being made and then I am stuck eating this big shipping price. Thats not good business. That is not even proper etiquette.

Last edited by gotmonte; 11-15-2011 at 07:06 PM.
gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote