View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
I asked you WHERE YOU LIVE. You refused to tell me. Said it would come up when you pay. I did not NOT agree to that. I agreed to ship if I knew Where i was shipping to.

You acted like a complete jerk and was VERY suspect when you wouldnt tell me your address

LET ME ASK THE BOARD THIS QUESTION SINCE I SEEM TO BE IN THE LIMELIGHT UNJUSTLY:

IF YOU AGREED TO SELL A CARD TO SOMEONE THROUGH PM AND THEY WANTED THE PRICE TO INCLUDE SHIPPING AND YOU SAY OK DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE. THEY THEN SAY WHEN YOU GET MY PAYPAL YOU WILL SEE WHERE I LIVE. DOES THAT NOT SOUND VERY SHADY TO YOU? THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON THE ABOVE COMPLAINER. So was I supposedto just blanketly say NO PROBLEM, SEND ME YOUR MONEY and I may have to ship this card to china (meantime the price we agreed on was also included with shipping.. so the shipping information WAS VERY PERTINENT)

I think it is pretty shady when someone wont tell you where you have to ship something when I have to pay for the shipping. They want to get you locked into the deal with a payment being made and then I am stuck eating this big shipping price. Thats not good business. That is not even proper etiquette.
Honestly, it really doesn't sound the least bit shady. His profile here says "California", and I imagine he let you know his general area of the globe, or where you could find it. Seems like you didn't really know what you were doing.