View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #219 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

The new crazy box break that was just submitted:

Ok everybody - this week we have 2011 TTT Football!

REMEMBER! These are HIGH RISK.

I am going to close this on Friday morning. Whatever boxes are COMPLETELY FULL - those are the boxes we will break.

These breaks are PER box! You get a 1 RANDOM team per spot.

The odds of getting NOTHING ARE HIGH!! Think about it - there are only 4 hits per box of TTT. Granted, you could hit a base card or two that will easily pay for your spot, but I just want to be very clear that you have a good chance of getting nothing.

Each 4-Hit Box Contains:
- NEW! 1 One Unity Autograph Single Relic Card!
- NEW! One Unity Single Relic Card!
- One Autographed Triple Relic Card!
- One Triple Relic Card!

Every Case Contains:
- 1 of 1 Autograph Triple Relic Card
- Triple Autograph Relic Card, Numbered* to 36 or less

Multi-team cards will be randomed if all the teams are equal – if a team has the majority of players, it goes to the team with the majority. Oddball cards will be randomed (like Pacquiao or Pecos Bill in baseball).

The card goes to the team. Historical teams go to their modern club. Any team that no longer exists in any form goes to the city - will be randomed if necessary.

I would really like to fill a case (even just a mini case) so that we have some guaranteed hits. However, whatever we fill is fine with me.

Shipping & Supplies Costs - Will be added AFTER the break. That way if you do not hit anything you won't have to pay for shipping or supplies - I do not want to add insult to injury!

1 box $190/32 & Paypal fees = $6.43

$6.50 each spot

Quote:
Let me know how many spots you want as best you can:

"Give me 1 spot in every box that fills." or "Give me 12 random spots in TTT and 8 random spots in Tier One - different boxes please."
General Rules for my breaks:

1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.

2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay quickly. We want to order right away - it takes 3 days after payment for the cases to arrive.

3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life MUCH EASIER.

4. Because this is a club break, the host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.

5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.

6. If a pull wins the monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.

7. No selling spots outside the break.

8. Shipping a large lot to Canada is freaking EXPENSIVE!

9. I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.

Shipping and supplies work like this:
  • postage = $1.75 for 3 ounces and delivery confirmation - then $0.17 an ounce after.
  • bubble mailer, shipping label, invoice, ink, penny sleeves, and team bags = $0.60
  • Thick top loaders (100pt to 180pt) = $0.35 each (They cost me between .25 and .45 - only for thick hits.)
  • paypal = (total + $0.30) x 1.031 (Normally you see "total x 1.029 + $0.30," but this is not correct.)
  • All rounded up to the next quarter.
Check out these 2 boxes of TTT Baseball that I just opened tonight:

"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote