View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #262 (permalink)
MasterOfTheDark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Some good reasoning there, but I really don't get how basketballs and the other little girl relate to taker or Jericho. Perhaps the little girl would relate to kane's relationship with taker, but what about the basketballs?

I'm inclined to say Shane and Steph because of Shane's large ties with professional sports, and the mysterious appearance of the little girl meaning it would be 2 people.

Of course we're all avoiding the obvious truth: IT'S STING!!!!!!
The basketballs are just a kid toy. It's like asking what the significance of the desk is.

As to the little girl, they've been used for a very long time with 'Taker videos. Here's one of the more recent ones:

WWE Unforgiven 2007 Undertaker RETURN - YouTube

Sting? Man, let it go. Especially if you like Sting. To see him show up and lose to 'Taker at 'Mania certainly wouldn't help his legacy any. Would help 'Taker's of course, but it does nothing for Sting other than get him a big payday.

Now for what was mentioned that is interesting....

DX? Hmm.... Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Steph, Shane, Vince, X-Pac?

Triple H is there.
Vince is there.
Steph could definitely be there weekly.
X-Pac is a free agent and available.
Shane could do special appearances (pay-per-views) for his father's company, which of course he and Steph would inherit down the road.
Shawn is certainly available on a "special occasion" if he'd be willing to come out of retirement...

Now if all this "evil" stuff is simply DX coming back (in any form) to simply take over the WWE (think evil Mr. McMahon, but as a group), then I could see them trying that storyline. It's doubtful, but not as far-fetched as some of the other stuff I'm hearing as possibilities.

Heard Batista's name surface. If he could put on an even bigger mean streak, get stone cold (no pun intended) and leave a path of destruction behind him, this would fit too.

Heard 'Taker won't be back until after the Rumble. Just a rumor of course, but if it is true, then I will be severely disappointed if all this stuff actually turns out to be for Jericho. Give us the swerve where babyface funny Jericho pops out "from the shadows" (so-to-speak) and it could work, otherwise it will be terrible.
MasterOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote