Originally Posted by dd316
Nice work! Just sign somewhere on the front. When I started out on blank stock I would write the subject and my name on the back with a larger signature.
1. do you hate sketch cards?
2. If you dont hate sketch cards do you prefer color?
Not at all. Some of my favorite ones are black and white.
3. think I could get 10 bucks for this?
4. do you prefer legends or veterns/stars?
I personally prefer whatever I'm into, whether it be old or new players.
5. would condition of a sketch up card matter to you if you bought one?
Not sure what you mean by condition? I wouldn't want one that was bent in half
, but if an edge or corner is nicked it doesn't bother me. It's not like I'm going to grade the thing anyway.
Keep up the good work!
Yeah, corners are pretty much what I am talking about, its hard to handle something that small as much as you have too and not scuff corners. I am hoping that that may be a thing of the past now that I will be working on art-board instead of dummies/blanks.