View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #35 (permalink)
BostonNut

Here is a member on eBay that I had a fishy experience with:

jpit5728

Jordan Pittman
148 Oakland Dr
Gray GA 31032-5607
United States

I sold this on 11/27:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

On 12/13 he sends me this message:

Yes I am sending you this message regarding the jake locker card I purchased from you. I have not received it. So I would like my card or a refund please. If I do not have my card or a refund within the next couple of days I will take action. Thank you.

To which I replied with this:

Good Afternoon! I am sorry to hear that you have not received the card. Here is the USPS tracking number: 9101128882300015538382 If you go to USPS.com and track it, it shows that is was delivered on December 3rd to Gray, GA 31032. I would suggest contacting your local post office to see if they have any further information for you. I hope it turns up! Happy Holidays.

I have not heard back from the member since. It seems they were just trying to coax a free refund out of me. I would strongly suggest blocking this member just in case.
The Deflategate truthers are like one of those doomsday cults that declare the world is going to end at a certain date and time, and when it doesn’t, they just say “Whoops! We were slightly off in our math,” and then just pick another date.
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote