View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
Default Cards for the kids of Blowout

First off I am not talking about kids just under 18 on this board I mean children of the adult members of this board.

I have a bunch of base and low dollar inserts just accumulating on my desk and I was trying to think of a good way to get rid of them. Anyone on here that I have traded with knows that usually just trade for some common refractors for my son who is 5 and have the envelope addressed to him. He gets such an expression on his face when some cards come to him in the mail even though he only knows a handful of players. I thought that what better way to pass on some of these cards but to mail them out to some of the children of the members on this board. I would hope that some more people would join in and help spark some interest for our next generation of collectors.

If anyone interested would just reply to this thread than I think we could have some fun sending some cards out. For safety sake any addresses should be sent by PM, you can't be too careful.
PC Jake Fisher - If I don't have it, I want it! (as long as it isn't too expensive)
Looking for 1995 Marvel Metal
Also looking for Doctor Who Battles in Time and autographed index cards
ifish73 is offline   Reply With Quote