View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
bcl1607

Default 2011 Topps Precision Case **Random Team Break**

-Approx release date: January 25, 2012

-There should be a good mixture of Rookie and Veteran hits in this product, so let’s give it a go.

-This is a RANDOM TEAM break. So after all payments are in, the list of participants and teams will both be randomized by a MOD.

- You will receive all cards pertaining to your team(s) as it is featured on the card. (Ex. Kurt Warner with Rams)

-In the event that there is a multiple team hit (dual/triple auto), the card will go to the person who owns the majority of the teams featured on the card. In the event that it is equal the card will be randomized between the team owners for the card by a MOD.

-So if a participant has multiple teams on the card and has the majority of the teams on the card, then it belongs to them. If it is equal ownership of teams featured on the card, it will go to a random to determine who gets the card.
Example: Participant 1 has Broncos & Panthers, Participant 2 has Bills and the hit card has Von Miller, Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus. Participant 1 gets the card.

-If you hit a card of high value, I can add insurance as well. Just let me know what you want the insurance on the package to be and we’ll work out the shipping details.

-Draft slots will be randomized 3 times by a MOD on random.org

-The random will be done before the break and trading will be allowed up until the night of the break (Deadline for deals is 30 min before the break).

-The break will be live on blogtv.com and recorded for those who cannot watch it on break night.

-If you have any questions, let me know.

Product Breakdown:
$2,039.95 for a 12 Box Case

$2,039.95/32 Teams = $63.75
+ $4.00 Shipping w/DC and Supplies (Bubble Mailer, sleeves, top loaders)
+ $2.27
= $70.02 Total

1st Spot = $70
Additional Spots = $68 each

Product Info/Sell Sheet can be found here:
2011 Topps Precision Football Hobby 12 Box Case - $2,039.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

Spots:

Last edited by bcl1607; 12-21-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Updated slots
bcl1607 is offline   Reply With Quote