View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #382 (permalink)
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I guess vincent Kennedy DID drop a big hint last night!

According to pretty much any wrestling website, the little notebook that fell on the ground in the "prophetless" video had the name "Chris" scratched out on it. It also quoted Y2J almost word for word when she said "I cannot help you anymore. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Of course Do You Understand was the way jericho would end his speeches. The "I cannot help you anymore" also could refer to those "Save_us.Y2J" promo's of 2007. It could mean he can't save us anymore, which may mean he is returning as a heel.

After much thought and research, I've concluded its either Chris Jericho coming back, or STING DEBUTING TO END THE STREAK!!!
I still think it's a stretch with the notebook, but I guess so. What does the little girl have to do with it though?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote