View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #215 (permalink)
admin_blowoutcards
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehchamp View Post
I was going to finish up packaging and mail late today/tomorrow to everyone, I have personally talked with Pat/Chris at BO who have gotten involved and notified them I would mail them out. If you want, I can see if they would be okay with you mailing them out. I take it people would be more open to you mailing them out than me at this point.

In regards to the payments, those will come, I'm just asking you to be patient with that.
I talked to tehchamp's contact over the phone about 15 min ago and was informed previous packages were sent out. Please update this thread if you receive your packages. I also informed the contact that paypal refunds are to be issued immediately. tehchamp, if in fact you haven't sent out packages, please send everything to us or to joestyl asap and post the tracking here and put in the original post.

In regards to paypal refunds, you need to issue those ASAP. If the funds are not available, you can call us and put it on a credit card and we will issue the refunds to the individual members.

Also, let's keep this thread clean. Only post here for updates if you've received packages or refunds. Any issues, post here or pm me.

Thanks
Pat
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote