View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 01:48 PM   #65 (permalink)
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Ha first round, who didn't see that coming I don't blame Brock for retiring. He got a late start in what has evolved into a young man's sport, made it to the top of the rankings AND the pay scale. He got a bunch of Dana's money, proved he wasn't some big pussy fraud from the WWE and can now retire to his cabin or go back to getting paid big McMahon dollars for rolling around with other dudes in banana hammocks.
Ouch. If I didn't know any better, id say you were taking a shot at the WWE. I'd like to see you say that to a guy like Batista, or John Cena. Heck, id like to see you say that to Hornswaggle. I'd put my money on them any day. And to call them frauds? Listen, wrestling isn't necessarily "real", but it takes a fair amount of strength to lift someone double your weight and be able to execute a move.

And if you really think wrestling is that "easy" and just rolling around in the ring, search for Mick Foley on YouTube. I have my doubts anybody in the UFC would actually agree to be thrown off a 20 foot cage and go through an announce table, or get tackled through a table on fire.

Before you call it simple and mock it, think about the skill involved. You couldn't walk off the street and pick up a 500 pound giant.