View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #718 (permalink)
marino5084
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Here's your summary...

This is the Promo:

Here's the PROMO:

1. Pick the Player who will have the Most RUSHING Yards in Week 17

2. Pick the Player who will have the Most PASSING Yards in Week 17

3. Pick the Player with the Most RECEIVING Yards in Week 17

Example:
A.Peterson
D.BREES
R.White

mjg06d posted the following entry:

Matthew Stafford
Ray Rice
C. Johnson

The 2 main discussions are:

1) The promo instructions does not explicitly say the players need to be in order...however, the lines are numbered 1, 2, and 3, which would imply an order is needed. Is there a possibility that someone would pick a RB as the weeks leader in Receiving yards?? maybe, maybe not, Forte and Foster were 2 examples of players who catch a lot of passes, also Ray Rice leads his team in receptions. The promo does not state RB that has the most rushing yards, it states player...

2) The poster put in the last player as C. Johnson...Did he mean Chris Johnson, Calvin Johnson or anyone else. Some argue that it should be assumed that it is Calvin Johnson, others say it gave an unfair advantage, because it allowed the poster to have multiple entries, what if Chris Johnson had lead in rushing yards and ray rice led in receiving yards.

There you go in a nutshell...
I have to tell you that one week I did pick Demarco Murry a RB to have the most receiving yards.

That is all I will post as this is Blowouts contest and they have the final decision.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa