View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
stumpfreeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Becoming too cluttered to the point that you'd see a thread up every 2 minutes and it would be pretty hard to read through. As bad as it now with 5 pages getting you only a few hours back, would be even worse with the new bumps.
It really depends on the time of day. If you post early in the morning or after 8 pm in the evening, your thread will stay there for a decent amount of time. I've been on here a while and have noticed that there are definately surge times when it comes to new posts. It's not like your thread will disappear right away every time you bump it. The sweet spot to me seems like 6-8PM central time. That is when the threads disappear quickly. Having said that, what would be the disadvantages of letting people bump every 8 hours?
Check out my photobucket by clicking on my homepage in the drop down list under my username. Looking for any Twins cards I don't have, and Mickey Mantle refractors that I don't have. I will trade for bait, on occasion. 2011 Topps Chrome auto set completed!!
stumpfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote