View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #710 (permalink)
clarkzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Hey guys just an update. Since getting my divorce I moved out of state and started a new job with BNSF railroad. I am going to be moving around a lot in the next few years so I most likely won't have a ton of ttms to report. My ex wife said that there was about 20 pieces of mail at my old house and that she tossed them all ha ha oh well.... I guess... I might do ttms using my parents address and just pick up the mail a few times a year.... give me something to do. Anyways, things are great in my life so i cannot complain. I've got a great job, and have been out dating so that's fun he he... I will keep you guys updated.... any big returns lately? Any surprises?

Hey, just curious but where did you get on with BNSF? I'm from a large railroad town, I'd have to say at least half of the population is because of railroaders. It kinda sucks that she just tossed out your mail. Thats kinda bullsh*t if you ask me, but it happens I guess. I really did enjoy following your thread. I've been wanting to start TTM, mainly because of this thread. I just don't know if I can afford to buy the 8x10s and pay for postage. Would you be willing to answer a few questions through PM?