I don't think tonight will work because there wasn't much notice. I could maybe do something later, like around 9 or so, if I knew enough people would be able to watch.
I'm going to make the decision to have the break on Friday at 8:30 pm CST. The draft will start on Saturday at noon until 10 pm with a one hour time limit between picks. If we can't get it done Saturday, we'll pick up Sunday at noon until 10 pm again.
I don't sell or trade, but if you make me an offer I might listen.
It's okay to say or do whatever you want as long as you don't scam
Last edited by oldgoldy97; 01-11-2012 at 08:14 PM.