View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #177 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TO READ:

Draft Rules:

1. For this break - no spreadsheet is needed - you can send me a text list of your picks.

2. The draft clock will run from 11am to midnight eastern (8am to 9pm pacific) every day starting Wednesday at noon.

3. You get 45 minutes from the time the previous pick was made. If you miss your clock (and have not sent a list), you are on automatic auto-pick until you check-in. We have all been held captive by guys who are AWOL - so this will help with that.

4. If you send a list, I am going to use it. If you are on and want to draft instead of me using your list, just post "Hey I am here to draft - do not use my list." You need to do this well in advance of your spot or I may not see it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I wait the entire 45 minutes and then use your list. When your spot comes up, I use your list.

5. Common courtesy is extremely important in these drafts - especially this one. PM the next person in line (or ask someone to PM for you if you cannot). Subscribe to the thread and stay updated! If you are nearing your 45 minute deadline and are still picking, just post a comment - "Hey, I am here and picking now." I promise I am not an ogre trying to auto-pick you Sean Rodriguez when you really wanted Jay Sborz.

You CAN trade during your clock - but there is only 45 minutes for you or whoever buys the spot to pick. Their clock does NOT start over after a sale or trade - make sure they know that they are up!

7. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!

8. Remember, the clock starts after the last pick is made. PM's are nice, but your clock does not start after a pm. Be sure and track the draft - it is your responsibility.

9. The clock is 45 minutes, but I may not be able to immediately auto-pick every 45 minutes of every day. So please give me a break. Thanks!

houdini is online now   Reply With Quote