View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dobber2330

Default Another box of PP Legends Racing - on fire....

All,

While out on the road on business today I was in an area where I knew that there was a shop so I swung in to see if he had any Legends Racing (living in Chicago area has its advantages - probably 15 shops within an hour and a half drive of me) - He had 2 boxes and quoted me $140 per. I took one back down to the car to crack it open and see what it held. It was a very strange box - In the first mini box there was a Richard Petty auto - I flipped it over and saw that it was in black ink #44/48 (oh so close...), in the next mini box there was a JJ Yeley Sunday Swatches #29/99 and another auto. Auto was of Donnie Allison - black ink again! #21/48. In the last mini box I could see that the 3rd pack had a r/u in it from the top of the pack so I set it aside to open it last. In the 6th pack of the box there was a Truex tire / Firesuit from his Dover win #34/99 and I was surprised when I knew that the other pack had a r/u in it -

Here is the scan of the r/u and autos:

With the luck that I have had with this product I almost feel bad about this.....

What was in the last pack that was r/u?? -

This was:

Jeff Gordon Trading Paint auto r/u solid 4 color #19/24 - one just sold on Ebay for $540+

Product has been amazing to me - probably gonna open up another box tomorrow.....
Dobber2330 is offline   Reply With Quote