View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
tnarg

Exclamation Calling out tYEwREEEk13

I posted a 3 color BGS 9.5/10 Auto Derrick Rose SPA a couple weeks ago.

Wayne wanted it, but didn't have the cash at the time. He asked if I could go off his word and hang onto the card and when he has the money, he would pay me.

I will never do something like this unless I know you. I've never dealt with this member before, but I went with my gut. He kinda portrays himself like me. Seemed like his word means something. I'm big on that. If you don't have your word, you have NOTHING.

Said I would do the deal with him.

Meanwhile, I'm livid I agreed to sell this card as I didn't need the money and didn't really want to sell it.

So, before he even had my money, I bought another drose 3 color spa bgs 9.5/10.

Now I'm really committed.

Low and behold, after lots of communication, I got my money. I was patient, he was actively selling.

I just wanted to share my experience and tell you guys he's a straight shooter. Not one of these sloppy trash bags that say they'll buy something then back out.

So take note all you hipster doofus's...there are still people out there like myself and Wayne who are a dying breed. Never ever ever fall back on your word. If you say something, do it. Bring it, don't sing it. You are NOTHING without your word.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote