Originally Posted by mgugs46
Yeah I will be in Italy from 3/14-3/24
Basically our options are  break something else,  break Heritage at the end of the month or  hope that someone like Houdini, Pat, etc would be willing to handle this club for March's break.....
I can wait until the end of the month to break Heritage. I pick option