View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #385 (permalink)
BigSeph

I would think that it's a good idea to break things that have "hits" from most of the MLB teams so there is interest in filling all the team slots in the breaks.

Going with Heritage, Tribute, Museum might be great for the Braves/Yanks/Dodgers/Sox/Cubs/Giants/Cards owners, but where's the incentive for someone who has the Marlins, Rockies, Astros, Royals, Brewers? Those teams don't have big hits in products that have hits of players from the 50s/60s.

So I don't mind a couple cases through the year that are oriented towards older teams, it's not fair to them to bust cases that have nothing but Rockies, Marlins, Nationals prospect autos.

But there needs to be a balance. I raked on the Finest case (Royals), got jack squadouche on the 2012 case, and expect to get jack squadouche on the Heritage case. But don't expect someone to keep paying monthly when you only bust stuff 25% of the time that benefits them. It needs to be close to 50%.

My $.02. Most Bowman products are fair to everyone. Tribute/Museum and Heritage, not so much. And I can go back through the votes and comments and tell you exactly who has the "older" teams. Just keep it balanced.