View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #406 (permalink)
BigSeph
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
I think you are missing the big picture and becoming to focused on "old team/new team". If we do 2 high end breaks during the course of 12 months the total cost would be about $4000, we will take in probably greater than $12000 during the year meaning $8000 will be put towards prospect driven products etc. This is what I meant by it can't be 50/50. In my opinion doing only two high end cases is better for those other teams. I think we have done and will continue to do a good job of mixing the product up.

And the Marlins and Rockies are unclaimed for a reason, they aren't good in most products.
And if we do Heritage one month, Museum another, Archives another, Tribute another, that's 1/3rd of the year that "new" teams don't really have anything to look forward to. Meanwhile, the poor pitiful Yankees had 3 out of 33 autos in Bowman last year, and it must really be hard on people to choose between checklists with 25% of the hits being Yankees or 10% of the hits.

Just drop me from the club altogether, don't really care for the "old dog" tone in some of these posts anyway.

I think the Marlins and Rockies are unclaimed for a different reason than you suspect.