View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #50 (permalink)
mikeman7322

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
When I read this:

I asked a simple question. I never "cried foul" until you started rambling about "delivering what was promised". I didn't think 275 boxes would be made according to the sell sheet. I can read, and my interpretation skills aren't necessarily lacking.

May I ask, how would you interpret the quoted and bolded statement above that reads, "...from Brian Gray...276 packs made"?

I interpret that as someone saying Brian Gray told them 276 packs were made. If that wasn't the case, then someone came in here and gave us information that was not correct.

What worries me about products like this when they come from manufacturers that don't appear to be keeping their word, are all the cards on the checklist truly in it? I'm just stating how I feel, and it goes beyond just this product and this company.

Brian has a wonderful shot at turning over a new leaf, (only little pun intended), with this new Leaf name. Time will tell just how successful he can be. I hope he becomes vastly successful while doing so with the utmost honor and integrity. This hobby would benefit from manufacturers like this.
Not trying to join in this pissing match, but from what was stated above by LEAF (quoted below) that the boxes are NUMBERED to 276, but only 260 something was made, which is less than 275.

However wheeler, I understand your point that it was implied in the first product page that it would already be less than 275, so you're not impressed by this slightly lower number. No harm no foul. If I'm wrong on any of my interpretations or assumptions, feel free to correct me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAF View Post
It was capped at 276, however the production finalized in the 260's (even though boxes are numbered to 276).... ALL CARDS ON CHECKLIST MADE... we will release numbering on all cards on the website tomorrow.. BG
mikeman7322 is offline   Reply With Quote