View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
frozenntimesports

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
KMD is a little high on those numbers but not that far off. It might be tough to average $5 a YG though in Series 2....always has been. $40 for the acetate is too high unless you get RNH.
That was a typo, I meant $10. I have two cases coming tomorrow so I've got a lot of numbers running through my head.

Last year, the Young Guns from Series 2 did very well, but that may have been partially because the Brick and Mortar policy just hit and production was cut. I like this product a lot, but 24 boxes later I may not be so happy with it.

Either way, all my stuff will be for sale right away. Move fast and take your profit, and unless its a can't live without it PC item, sell and buy it back in 3 months.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote