2009 UD OPC Baseball - Teams
Alrighty kids...looking for a fun, affordable, baseball break for your favorite team? I got it for you...2009 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee...here's the info
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 36 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
- Find One (1) 1971 O-Pee Chee retro parallel card per pack, on average!
- Look for One (1) O-Pee-Chee subset card per pack, on average!
- Look for One (1) Original 1971 O-Pee-Chee Buyback card per case, on average!
- Find One (1) 1971 O-Pee Chee retro parallel mini card per box, on average!
- Look for a Triple O-Pee-Chee Jersey card in every three (3) boxes, on average!
- Find two (2) Autographs per case, on average!
- Look for six (6) 20th Anniversary insert cards per box, on average!
- Look for One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia card per case, on average!
Regular Cards and Rookies:
- 500 Regular Cards
- 40 Rookie Cards
- 30 Team Checklists
- 18 Moments
- 12 League Leaders
Inserts and Parallel Cards:
- Regular Cards 1971 O-Pee-Chee Retro Parallel cards(will fall one per pack)
- Rookie Cards, Team Checklists, Moments, and League Leaders (will combine to fall one per pack)
- 1971 O-Pee-Chee Retro mini (Will fall one per box)
- 2008 Highlights and Milestones
- Walk off Winners
- 2008 O-Pee-Chee All-Rookie Team
- Midsummer Memories
- Face of the Franchise
- The Award Show
- Silver Foil parallel of based set (numbered to 100)
- New York, New York insert
- 1979-1980 O-Pee-Chee Retro Hockey Update Design
- Six (6) 20th Anniversary insert cards
Memorabilia Cards: (One Memorabilia card every three boxes)
- Triple Jersey Cards (Every three boxes, on average)
Memorabilia Cards: (One per case)
- One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Card per case
- 1971 O-Pee-Chee Buyback Cards (One per case)
- Look for 1971 O-Pee-Chee Buyback autographed cards!
Autograph Cards: (2 per case, on average)
- Two (2) O-Pee-Chee Signatures per case
30 slots = about $27/slot with shipping and DC#. JUNE 16th release! Hits that feature multiple teams will be randomized among those members with that team.
Collecting Ozzie Smith, Funky/Cool looking patch cards, and Football HOF autograph articles...
GO Bears (Hershey)!
You're in the world of wolves and we welcome all you sheep!
Last edited by MrSnyder; 06-10-2009 at 08:22 AM.