2009 UD OPC Baseball - Teams
Alrighty kids...looking for a fun, affordable, baseball break for your favorite team? I got it for you...2009 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee...here's the info
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 36 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
- Find One (1) 1971 O-Pee Chee retro parallel card per pack, on average!
- Look for One (1) O-Pee-Chee subset card per pack, on average!
- Look for One (1) Original 1971 O-Pee-Chee Buyback card per case, on average!
- Find One (1) 1971 O-Pee Chee retro parallel mini card per box, on average!
- Look for a Triple O-Pee-Chee Jersey card in every three (3) boxes, on average!
- Find two (2) Autographs per case, on average!
- Look for six (6) 20th Anniversary insert cards per box, on average!
- Look for One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia card per case, on average!
Regular Cards and Rookies:
- 500 Regular Cards
- 40 Rookie Cards
- 30 Team Checklists
- 18 Moments
- 12 League Leaders
Inserts and Parallel Cards:
- Regular Cards 1971 O-Pee-Chee Retro Parallel cards(will fall one per pack)
- Rookie Cards, Team Checklists, Moments, and League Leaders (will combine to fall one per pack)
- 1971 O-Pee-Chee Retro mini (Will fall one per box)
- 2008 Highlights and Milestones
- Walk off Winners
- 2008 O-Pee-Chee All-Rookie Team
- Midsummer Memories
- Face of the Franchise
- The Award Show
- Silver Foil parallel of based set (numbered to 100)
- New York, New York insert
- 1979-1980 O-Pee-Chee Retro Hockey Update Design
- Six (6) 20th Anniversary insert cards
Memorabilia Cards: (One Memorabilia card every three boxes)
- Triple Jersey Cards (Every three boxes, on average)
Memorabilia Cards: (One per case)
- One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Card per case
- 1971 O-Pee-Chee Buyback Cards (One per case)
- Look for 1971 O-Pee-Chee Buyback autographed cards!
Autograph Cards: (2 per case, on average)
- Two (2) O-Pee-Chee Signatures per case
30 slots = about $27/slot with shipping and DC#. JUNE 16th release! Hits that feature multiple teams will be randomized among those members with that team.
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles...
GO Bears (Hershey)!
As you can see it sucks as it cuts. - If she were a president she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.
Last edited by MrSnyder; 06-10-2009 at 08:22 AM.