View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #147 (permalink)
tradecardz

Send a message via ICQ to tradecardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Are you guys seriously questioning my integrity to run the randomization properly? It was done 3 times as requested by the breaker. I generally don't grab that last line that they recently added as I think it is more or less irrelevant. I did the random as requested in this thread and just so happened a guy gets 2 top slots.

I will be making a note, and I think all other breakers should to, to not let you guys in future breaks that we run. If your questioning a random done by a mod, God knows what might happen if you get bad stuff from the actual break.
Im actually not unhappy with my spots, there has just been alot of things take place that are very unusual. All the things that have been called out are legit things to question. Since you have done tons of these, you too can agree that some of the things mentioned are odd, and I agree that the Mod usually confirms the 3 or 4 or 5 randoms he/she did. This is my first complaint thread Ever, and for good reason.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/tradecardz/
TradeCardz.com
tradecardz is offline   Reply With Quote