View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
teambutterfield

Default Possible injunction: Stop Panini from having redemptions

Possible injunction: Stop Panini from having redemptions in their products.

Since Panini love taking their sweet time on filling redemptions. My lawyer and I are studying on how to file an injunction in CA to stop them having redemptions in their products.

I know some of you thought it is okay to sit back and have the card companies ram us up the behind. I am not going to sit quiet and have them ruin my hobby. I am not going to accept their bad business practice.

Some of you are saying they are changing their practice on getting the redemptions out. I have not seen any! It has been wait to long and I think with me ripping close to 90k to 100k worth of products (hockey, football, basketball, baseball, even non sports) last year. I have too much invested in this hobby to walk away.

If you have your 2 cents in this matter, please pm me. I already fork up the money to have lawyer involve with this. This is not some empty promise that I will not follow thou with this. I want them to change their practice, so we can all enjoy this hobby.

If you have your 2 cents in this matter, please pm me. I already fork up the money to have lawyer involve with this. This is not some empty promise that I will not follow thou with this. I want them to change their practice, so we can all enjoy this hobby.
teambutterfield is online now   Reply With Quote