View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dacubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakuzaShoeii View Post
We are certainly entitled to have the BEST card we each pulled placed on this list. This list is NOT indicative of the great pulls people had this month (not just myself). I spent $10k+...do you really think I care about a $70-$150 box of cards I don't even collect?

It's about the one thing that it is always about...PRINCIPLE. If I was the only one who had an issue it may be a different story, however, others have spoken out as well. I will say it again, this contest is supposed to be for the best pull of the month, however, the best cards CLEARLY have not been represented. How is this not clear to EVERYONE?
I love how he continues to say "I spent $10k+"... good for you...It's an honor to be in your presence...

People like you who ruin "FREE" contests that don't have to be run...guess what??? Its blowouts decision....sorry, maybe there should be a poll to see which cards should be in the poll for the best pull...guess what, the only persons opinion that matters as to which cards gets on the poll is the people or person at blowout...whine all you want...