View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #111 (permalink)
CARDGUY123

Guys guys guys.....if you want a backup for HBMC then lets do that. There is no need to make rash decisions. We all have tough times sometimes. I am willing to take HBMC's spot this month. Granted if I wasn't, we would have to use a backup and HBMC would be placed on the backup list. That is just how it would have to go. We all understand that. We all understand that if there wasn't somebody to cover somebody elses spot for a month, we would have to use a backup. So everybody just calm down, we can get through this. It's not that big of an issue lol If someone wants, they can split the spot with me. The idea behind this whole group was that we are all pretty strapped for cash so the amount we put in was going to be what we could afford. I'm willing to pay for the spot if nobody else wants to split it but there's no need to be hostile to each other. Yes there are backups and MITM is just trying to keep things going so let's try and work together to come up with a solution. Sometimes we aren't happy with the picks for the break or the idea behind the break but we all agreed it would be a majority deal so if that's not what you want to do, speak up now and we'll take you out and put backups in. Just trying to help things move along

THANKS!

if i say make an offer make one i am always open to offers. whats the most i can say???? no lol
CARDGUY123 is offline   Reply With Quote