View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #35 (permalink)
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun2049 View Post
I thought the 3/4" rule didn't apply as long as you made sure the package was "rigid"? I've been using Paypal's shipping labels and it automatically throws the DC on for free. If the PO has an issue with it, then I'll let them take it up with Paypal/Feebay.
You will loose this one if you are using bubble mailers. Per the USPS

http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/usp...Q&view%28%29=c[c_usps4537]&varset%28source%29=sourceType:embedded

To use Delivery Confirmation, a Package Services or Parcel Select parcel must meet the following criteria:

The surface area must be large enough to contain completely and legibly the delivery/return information, postage, and any applicable markings, endorsements, and extra service forms.

The parcel must be greater than inch thick at at the thickest point.

If the mailpiece is no greater than inch thick, the contents must be prepared in rigid packaging: the contents must be prepared in a strong and rigid fiberboard or similar container or in a container that becomes rigid after the contents are enclosed and the container is secured. The parcel must be able to maintain its shape, integrity, and rigidity throughout processing and handling without collapsing into a letter-size or flat-size piece.