Thread: Avoid Bael6
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #49 (permalink)
BostonNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael6 View Post
Fine.....You all think that I'm some sort of scammer, so I'll do you all a favor. I'll complete my end of all trades on this site, which are still pending, and I'll leave. I have finished deals with 21 different members here, without a hitch. They can all vouch for my trade ethics. As for those of you, who do not know my situation, why are you involved? Trying to be the cyber-police isn't doing anyone any good. There are real scammers on this site, who are robbing you people blind, and I'm labeled a scammer because of a late ship. Oh well....Have fun with the real scammers here, and I'll go flourish where there are no witch hunts. People make mistakes. None of you is perfect, and as I stated before, I have explained, to the buyer, what happened. I don't have to answer to anyone whom I have not dealt with. Good luck to the members of this board who are honest. As for the rest of you.........You figure it out.
The Deflategate truthers are like one of those doomsday cults that declare the world is going to end at a certain date and time, and when it doesn’t, they just say “Whoops! We were slightly off in our math,” and then just pick another date.
Also, David Ortiz thinks he is bigger than the game.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote