View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #1291 (permalink)
DaClyde

Jeremy, would it be possible to get a clear set of guidelines in the FAQ about how sports cards not cards listed in Beckett are handled and any possible avenues for providing checklists to COMC for those types of situations, which usually result in a default "return to submitter" action? I've had part of that conversation with Jeff Maeda in the past, but seeing it in print as an actual policy/process would be great.

I've got a lot of recent minor league team set cards and foreign (non-US) cards I'd like to submit (areas that Beckett does not cover), but keep getting bitten by them being slated for return when they are processed, no matter what notes I may include in the package about being ready and willing to provide checklists. Usually, this results in a lengthy process of dealing with customer support to get the checklists added and eventually (several weeks after the processing deadline) the cards being added to the site.

I greatly appreciate the willingness to work with me, but I'd love to see a way to just eliminate this whole dance up front and help expand what COMC is able to include.

Last edited by DaClyde; 04-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.
DaClyde is offline   Reply With Quote