Thread: Avoid Bael6
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #81 (permalink)
Gibberish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael6 View Post
bboi - I agree. I have made an ass out of myself in several of the posts I made. I felt like my character was being attacked, and no one here knows anything about me. To the members who deserve an apology, I apologize. I was not the first one to cast stones here, but I spoke abruptly, and frankly, I was caught in a bad mood. It would serve some members wisely to wait until all sides have been given, before judging, and treating people like common thieves. I don't appreciate being called a thief, as I have stolen nothing from anyone. As far as Gibberish, and those who seem to follow him to every thread that he speaks out on, I wasn't the first person to start talking crap, and I went about things wrong. However, I am not some snot nosed little punk who sits in the basement playing games. I can assure you that I can take care of myself. This will be the last post that I make in this thread, until the card that I sent is received. At that point, I hope that at least some of you can see that my actions were a little warranted.
I guess this means you aren't going to drive down and "handle" me ?
Who saw that coming

No one flocks to me son. EVERYONE knows you did the wrong thing and then were immature enough or just ignorant enough to feel there was a reason to justify it.
Re-Read my 1st post. I didn't attack you, I berated you for defending your actions. Now, if that is a mark of your character, placing yourself over a customer,then it is a poor mark,but that's between you and your buyers. You already have 1 neg for not sending a card and you should have had another this time for the exact same thing because, no way is 2 weeks acceptable.

I would normally say something nice to diffuse the mood,but I don't think I will this time. You are too immature to be acting like a tough guy. People saw it and you can bet some of the flame fanners will goad you down the road just to see if someone else can get you to act like you are a tough guy and act like you can do jack about anything, good luck with it