View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #1307 (permalink)
papercards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Hi, papercards. Not sure what's going on with price changes in your account. If you can get me an affected card's item number I can check our book price history on it and give you more info. Please email staff@comc.com (attn: Jeremy). Unfortunately as great as our CS team is (and they are), they don't do corrections - our ID team does. The ID folks have been bombarded lately, enough so that we've doubled the size of the department since the beginning of the year and we're still hiring to keep up with our business growth. It's a good problem to have, but it's meant that corrections have been badly neglected. If you've got a short-list of items that are at the top of your list, please send them to me and I'll do what I can to get some eyes on them.
Of couse, and not to offend, but sometimes correction requests are submitted on cards that are actually listed correctly so that's possible too,

Thanks,
-Jeremy
Yeah it is a good problem to have, it just seems to have gotten more neglected recently and that would explain why. Glad that you guys know of the problem. No offense taken at all, but these are obvious errors (a refractor not listed as one, card upside down to be rotated, etc.) I'll send an email to you with the list I have. Thanks.
papercards is offline   Reply With Quote