View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
blowoutcards
Administrator

Default Blowoutcards Announces The FANTASTIC SHOW !

Since opening its doors on March 1st 2012, The Fantastic Store in Chantilly Va has offered one of the largest selections of unopened boxes ,packs and supplies in the area.

On Sunday April 29th 2012, The Fantastic Show will be held at our hobby store location. Several local dealers and collectors will be exhibiting a variety of single cards, memorabilia and other sports collectibles during the event.

"Currently we do not offer single cards in the store. This is something that my team and I will be working on over the next few months. I thought it would be advantageous to our customers to offer a venue for collectors to buy, sell and trade. Its a priority for Blowoutcards to ensure that our customers enjoy the hobby. It should be a fun event " -Thomas Fish

For information on dealer tables , event times etc.. email thefantasticstore@blowoutcards.com

In celebration of our newly appointed Certified Diamond Dealer Status with Upper Deck, many additional promotions and giveaways are being planned . For details, please follow @afantasticstore on twitter

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 04-23-2012 at 03:27 PM.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote